Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh so close...

The end is near, y'all.

No, not the H1N1-piggy flu-swine virus thing...
Although, go check this out for a very reliable test to determine if you have "it." Ah, people. ;-)

No, I mean my organization's annual event.

It's going to be good. Good food, good people, good raffle prizes, good silent auction, good entertainment, good cause... you know, good.

Right now, I've gots to get back on the floor of my office to wrap more display boxes. Nothing amuses the cleaning staff like seeing a grown woman down on the floor playing with wrapping paper.

But, after this weekend, I promise (cross my heart and hope to die) to return with actual posting.
Smile Steady gave me an award and I promised her that I would fill it out and send it around, so that'll be first up. In the meantime, go give her a looksie. She's got a wonderful perspective on it all and never fails to share the silver lining or a laugh.

For now, I'll leave you with the fabulous words of my favorite Tigger, TTFN.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Aw... thanks so much! You're making me blush! Good luck with your good event. Hope it's really "good!"