Monday, August 30, 2010

Intertubez, meet Fitzherbert


aka: #33-- get an indoor plant and keep it alive for 6 months.

Fitzherbert has bravely volunteered for this effort with nary a peep. Actually, I think his odds of making it 6 months or more are pretty darn good.

You see, once upon a time, in a land far far away, I had another plant named Bob. And he survived more than 3 years. If you know of my ::ahem:: record with outdoor plants, I could see how you would find this hard to believe.

Alas, it's the truth. And now Fitzherbert will enjoy that long a life (maybe even more!) with me and The Husband.

The first goal: February 26th, 2011.

The second goal: to infinity and beyond!

(Also? It's surprisingly challenging to wrangle Fitzherbert for a snapshot. I guess he's just camera shy...)

No comments: